Creating professionals in the creation, management and optimisation of marketing campaigns.
- Development of skills for managing AdWords and Facebook ad campaigns;
- Website optimisation for search engines - SEO;
- Providing the skills for WebAnalytics; how to measure and what to measure. Definition of practical and strategic KPIs;
- Creating an alias of theory to practice as well as monitoring results;
- Integration of Digital Marketing practices that enable the students to learn how to obtain strategic results and business objectives.
The Digital Marketing & Social Media technical course is offered in partnership with web and digital marketing agencies:
By concluding this training, you will have the possibility to apply for ERASMUS+, our European mobility program.
ETIC_Algarve offers the possibility of a 320h Internship for students that comply with the JUMP – Professional Integration Support requirements.