This course offers a comprehensive teaching of the fundamental issues of communication design, as of the new media: multimedia, web design, photography, video editing, etc.. It aims to:
- Provide broad and comprehensive learning materials essential in performing any graphic design project;
- Expand to new media, the aesthetic and technical bases acquired;
- Prepare for the development of web pages without the need for programming;
- Display 3D software solutions that enable the building of simple three-dimensional objects;
- Provide editing, post-production techniques for planning and structuring a video project.
By concluding this training, you will have the possibility to apply for ERASMUS+, our European mobility program
After the 2 curriculum years of this course, you'll be able to accomplish a 3rd curriculum year at Prague College, in Prague, Czech Republic, where you can obtain an academic degree of Level 6 from the European Qualifications Framework.